damian

Destiny Chat Post

So for those that are playing it, what are your thoughts so far? I have been enjoying it. Lvl 18 and I have not. yet left the moon.. lol . Been. doing  strikes which are like dungeons from any mmo . Some take over an hour and can be really hard even with 3 good players. Also been doing patrols and seeing the random events that pop up. That, and exploring all the nooks and crannies on the earth area and moon. Seems like it could have a good longevity outside of the story quests with the strikes and crucible (much like an mmo ).

So for those that are playing it, what are your thoughts so far? I have been enjoying it. Lvl 18 and I have not. yet left the moon.. lol . Been. doing  strikes which are like dungeons from any mmo . Some take over an hour and can be really hard even with 3 good players. Also been doing patrols and seeing the random events that pop up. That, and exploring all the nooks and crannies on the earth area and moon. Seems like it could have a good longevity outside of the story quests with the strikes and crucible (much like an mmo ).

The plan is to expand the story of the course of 10 years with expansions and the other 2 parts coming out later. I noticed there are a lot of sections that are blocked off and a lot of doors that have sort of a ghost thing where you cant go through. Im sure all this sections will open up later on. Im already in Venus and I love it so far. Every new section of the game is as astonishing as the last. I find my self stoping and looking around like an idiot all the time. Im really happy with the purchase so far. I really want for them to bring out a way for players to trade and sell gear online with other players. But I really do believe is coming.

i thought about getting it for pvp, but didn't in the end, I was hoping for suros regime (auto rifle) to buy, and then my first crucible match I won it

I have the legendary sniper praedyth's revenge and I use both the suros regime and universal remote (primary shotgun) for pvp

i thought about getting it for pvp, but didn't in the end, I was hoping for suros regime (auto rifle) to buy, and then my first crucible match I won it

I have the legendary sniper praedyth's revenge and I use both the suros regime and universal remote (primary shotgun) for pvp

I need a better primary weapon for sure. I have not gotten a good auto riffle drop in weeks now. So I have been rocking the strangers man riffle since.