damian

Destiny Chat Post

I used to be heavy into WoW and I like the mmo, I like this cause it looks like you don't have to be on all the time and you can do missions or whatever by yourself and automatically join an instance, doesn't look like you need healers and tanks and such. I may have to get this

I used to be heavy into WoW and I like the mmo, I like this cause it looks like you don't have to be on all the time and you can do missions or whatever by yourself and automatically join an instance, doesn't look like you need healers and tanks and such. I may have to get this

The Titan is the tank, the hunter is the ranger/thief and the warlock is the wizard. Should be fun cause its a first person shooter but it has soooo many mmo elements on it. Nice mix

I watched a bunch of gameplay videos at work waiting to get home to try this and the beta is done lol i was disappointed

Are u talking about the alpha?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I watched a bunch of gameplay videos at work waiting to get home to try this and the beta is done lol i was disappointed

I have a beta code for the ps4. Do u have a ps4?

What are you all primarily playing on? I have been using the Xbox one as Forza 5 is awesome, but recently got the ps4 as well. Looking forward to. Driveclub, Forza Horizon 2 and the crew . What names do you all use on the Xbox/PS? Does anyone play BF4 on PC?

Richard and I are using ps4. We are playing bf4 almost every day. But I'm getting a group together for destiny as well.

My name on ps4 is dvalkatar and Richards name is Daytona 2451

Cool, I will be getting destiny as well. I  played the beta on the Xbox one, but I think I will getting the game for the ps4 as I like the controller better.

On the PS I am somaj . Same for my battlelog account. On the Xbox I am zamboofu. Anyone going to bellying Diablo 3 on PS4?

On the PS I am somaj . Same for my battlelog account. On the Xbox I am zamboofu. Anyone going to bellying Diablo 3 on PS4?

I found you on the PSN but I couldnt find you on battlelog

So is anyone playing Destiny yet? I did the pre load on PS4 so it should be already installed and updated by the time I get home this evening.

So is anyone playing Destiny yet? I did the pre load on PS4 so it should be already installed and updated by the time I get home this evening.

I ordered mine from Walmart. Its getting home sometime today. Ill send you a group invite

Cool, ill mostlikley be on around 8pm for grouping... perhaps earlier but will not be able to chat.

I ordered mine from Walmart. Its getting home sometime today. Ill send you a group invite

Cool, ill mostlikley be on around 8pm for grouping... perhaps earlier but will not be able to chat.

Sounds good. Let me know