younggunls1

Black Betty Build

The other angle.. As you can see I was grinding metal to metal. I bought brakes from brakemotive on ebay again.. The drilled and slotted zinc plated ones that don't rust. They arrived yesterday. Glad I got them on cuz it wasn't even safe to be driving like that.. Plus the sound.. My God it was so bad lol

20171103_075215.jpg

Might want to check out this wheels. Looks like they might be out of a 370z. Looked great on the G37 and they probably can be found on the cheap
ca84023bc1e2055a9ffaa6a74cf89a96.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure 370z wheels were 5 spokes I thought.. Never seen them like that before.. Could be m37 wheels or another infiniti wheel?  Either way not a fan of the ones in the picture. When I buy wheels I'm doing it only once so I don't want to get something that I won't be 100% happy with. 

On 11/21/2017 at 11:35 PM, damian said:

What's next for the G?

Going to a meet... Sorry we didn't make it last night. Grazi and I were pissed we had to miss it.. I showed up to pick her up and everyone was gonna get ready to leave when we were. I could tell her friends were really drunk so I had them use my breathalyzer I got just for these purposes.. They were almost double the legal limit and could hardly talk and function properly. Her and I ended up babysitting a bunch of drunk girls making sure they didn't drive home and getting them home safe. It was not enjoyable one bit.