younggunls1

In the Dog house...

Got 31mpg on  all Interstate on my touch screen info I was amazed... And 29.8 mpg overall once I arrived home from when I left dealer and reset it.. So that included city driving. Super Impressed. Drove about 73-74 the whole way. All the way from west palm beach.. So was like 160 mile trip I think 

13 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

Got 31mpg on  all Interstate on my touch screen info I was amazed... And 29.8 mpg overall once I arrived home from when I left dealer and reset it.. So that included city driving. Super Impressed. Drove about 73-74 the whole way. All the way from west palm beach.. So was like 160 mile trip I think 

I was looking at the interior on their page. Car looks brand new. Good purchase dude

Nice stance but there will be no black wheels on this car lol. Modding won't really happen for some time.. Don't have money to throw at it.. I'll probably do exhaust this winter maybe and hopefully next winter do rims.. That or other way around. I can't believe how quiet this thing is, it's nice... But at same time it isn't lol.. Drove my truck half hour after I got home and I was look woo-hoo.. The best Noise! 

3 hours ago, damian said:

I was looking at the interior on their page. Car looks brand new. Good purchase dude

Where did you see pictures on there page? It wasn't even on the website anymore when I got home and looked cuz I was gonna print off the carfax to add to my documents. But my sales guy emailed me them as soon  as I texted him. Great dealer really.. Super honest about EVERYTHING and I was in and out in 2 hours. 

I do Love the interior on it tho.. And it looks brand new still. I know they had several g37's between there 3 dealers..maybe you saw another black one?  I looked at 2.. a silver and this one.. The silver had less miles but was more than I wanted to spend so went with this one which is just beautiful after they detailed it for me before leaving.

Was leaning towards a certified pre owned one from infiniti but they were just too expensive and these cars are SUPPOSED to be very reliable so hopefully it was worth saving several thousand over similar mileage one that was certified. Plus the infiniti dealer pissed me off. Can't wait til they call me and say they found a car for me... IF they ever do.. So I can tell them.. Oh I forgot to let you know.. I already bought one.

Haven't driven it since yesterday tho cuz I have aubrey this weekend so been using the SS for now.. Got a guy in ft Myers looking at it tomorrow at noon..after that the SS either is gone or parked til its sold. 

3 hours ago, damian said:

Im just going to drop this right here and slowly walk away B)

9f01cbf8074e986db7b5a1fd4a09f393--pictur

About as close to black wheels I would get...black insides but won't ever do all black wheels. Not my style.

infiniti-g37-sedan-black-vossen-vvscv3-m 

Like These styles as well

l_Infiniti_G37_VVSCV2_c1e.jpg

18931881374_630c2de20e_b.jpg

19367857389_abb46f975d_b.jpg

Ultimately this is my favorite spoke type..or something similar. Hopefully when I do get wheels I can find ones in a style like this

8b7b4dd0aa61ea4b5c5576fc2e2c9982--electr

Video is from part way home on drive from west palm beach to Naples. I reset the gas mileage on the gauges when I left the gas station in West Palm.. So with the city driving then highway driving  I was averaging 29.4 after about 110 miles of total driving..by time I arrived home I was right at 29.6 after driving through a bunch of lights once in naples.

The number on the radio screen was set once I got on I-75 alligator alley and after maybe 50 miles of cruising set at 73ish I took the video. By the time I arrived home the range before empty only continued climbing.. So strange to see... Had roughly 160 miles on the tank was about 3/4 full mark and still had 385 mile range remaining. Very happy with this and surprised honestly for a V6 with just under 330hp.

Now to see next what it gets on my everyday driving in the city. I'm hoping 20-21mpg... I'd be damn happy with that.. If more that's just icing on the cake. 

4 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

Video is from part way home on drive from west palm beach to Naples. I reset the gas mileage on the gauges when I left the gas station in West Palm.. So with the city driving then highway driving  I was averaging 29.4 after about 110 miles of total driving..by time I arrived home I was right at 29.6 after driving through a bunch of lights once in naples.

The number on the radio screen was set once I got on I-75 alligator alley and after maybe 50 miles of cruising set at 73ish I took the video. By the time I arrived home the range before empty only continued climbing.. So strange to see... Had roughly 160 miles on the tank was about 3/4 full mark and still had 385 mile range remaining. Very happy with this and surprised honestly for a V6 with just under 330hp.

Now to see next what it gets on my everyday driving in the city. I'm hoping 20-21mpg... I'd be damn happy with that.. If more that's just icing on the cake. 

That's really good and still in a fun car. 

Reset it and did some city driving today maybe 30-35miles or so.. Up to north Naples to run some errands and back.. Couple modest accelerations thrown in there but ended up with 25.2mpg once home. I'll not reset it now for the rest of the tank and see what I end up with at end of week after driving for work.  

Forgot I had these saved on my computer...best photos I got lol..obviously I havent been out to take any yet..it's not worth of a photoshoot til it has new wheels at least lol, but these are of my car.  And it even Has Dual Exhaust...just for Damian lol

37549743556_1aacb6efc4_c.jpg

23745847578_312640b3a5_c.jpg

37549743036_cc358b3299_c.jpg

23745847508_5550e17275_c.jpg 

37340006230_3c448d2836_c.jpg

37549743186_43bbb41036_c.jpg

23745847388_b3d8188fb8_c.jpg

23745847698_eb96471258_c.jpg

1 hour ago, damian said:

Very nice. Car looks super sharp. Cannot wait to see some mods on that car :P

I've been forbidden to mod it for now lol.... Not sure how well that will go over because I really can't stand not hearing the car lol. Exhaust systems for this car are just ridiculous expensive tho... It's a joke.

I'm Considering doing a muffler delete since it will cost nothing to try it because it just unbolts under the rear of the car.. From the videos I've heard it actually sounds great on the sedans and I've never been a fan of muffler delete on any car... If I like it maybe $100 to get pipes and new tips welded in place. Just an axle back is over $500 for this car... Catback is $1000-$1800.. Shit if I'm spending $1000 on anything it will be towards new wheels. But that will wait for a while.

To give it some personality for the time being at a low cost, I'd like to do a roof spoiler which is cheap and the factory optioned trunk spoiler but that's several hundred but looks great on these cars. 

After a few months of saving money on gas and believe it or not my car payment from getting this car I'll see what happens for a mod fund. 

2 hours ago, damian said:

isnt it cheaper to just paint yours? 

Not really... It chips bad.. I don't have my paint equipment anymore so rattle cans would be my option... Or paying probably $100 to have it painted and cleared..  Maybe I'll do the rattle cans temporarily. But my one on my G35 chipped bad from bugs and stuff and very quickly.. The one I wanna buy isn't just chrome with black paint on it.. It's actually black.. And since I have a black car I want it to look as nice as possible or it will stand out and not look good. 

4 minutes ago, younggunls1 said:

Not really... It chips bad.. I don't have my paint equipment anymore so rattle cans would be my option... Or paying probably $100 to have it painted and cleared..  Maybe I'll do the rattle cans temporarily. But my one on my G35 chipped bad from bugs and stuff and very quickly.. The one I wanna buy isn't just chrome with black paint on it.. It's actually black.. And since I have a black car I want it to look as nice as possible or it will stand out and not look good. 

Fair enough. Makes sense

So after this week of driving for work and everything else I've put on about 350 miles since I reset the gas mileage  as of tonight. Averaging 23.2mpg... I was gonna be happy at 20mpg...but 23.2 is phenomenal. Guess I'll drive it a bit more aggressive and enjoy it more lol. 

BTW.. Where's the INFINITI section on this site?  lol

11 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

So after this week of driving for work and everything else I've put on about 350 miles since I reset the gas mileage  as of tonight. Averaging 23.2mpg... I was gonna be happy at 20mpg...but 23.2 is phenomenal. Guess I'll drive it a bit more aggressive and enjoy it more lol. 

BTW.. Where's the INFINITI section on this site?  lol

Noice ! Check again (Infiniti section)