younggunls1

Looks like it's sooner than later

Well as much as I hate to do it... Really hate actually.. It looks like I'll be putting my truck up for sale in the next week. I love this truck.. So much room.. Can haul /tow.. And get looks everywhere because it's so rare. Unfortunately work has started to demand A LOT of driving.. To the point I'm spending around $350+ a month on gas..and I'm expecting that to be at least another $100 by next summer as we take on more clients and I'm driving even more.  12mpg just isn't cutting it and isn't practical. Money is really really tight right now so if I can sell it for what I owe on it or a bit more I plan to buy something less expensive (9-11k) range with much lower interest. Between gas and car payment I'll be saving between $250-300 per month..which for me right now is much needed. 

Not sure if I'll end up in a G37 or not like I want to, but Im gonna try.. Tough on that budget but they are out there. May end up in another G35 again. 

Sometimes you gotta make hard decisions.. Ones you don't want to do.. But I'm finding that this is a decision that has to be made for now. I'll post more details next week when I get some more things sorted out etc.. Gonna ask around $14,250 I think based off what is listed on auto trader in comparison to mine and Considering it has a brand new engine and transmission with warranty for 2 more years and 100k miles. 

:(

28 minutes ago, younggunls1 said:

Well as much as I hate to do it... Really hate actually.. It looks like I'll be putting my truck up for sale in the next week. I love this truck.. So much room.. Can haul /tow.. And get looks everywhere because it's so rare. Unfortunately work has started to demand A LOT of driving.. To the point I'm spending around $350+ a month on gas..and I'm expecting that to be at least another $100 by next summer as we take on more clients and I'm driving even more.  12mpg just isn't cutting it and isn't practical. Money is really really tight right now so if I can sell it for what I owe on it or a bit more I plan to buy something less expensive (9-11k) range with much lower interest. Between gas and car payment I'll be saving between $250-300 per month..which for me right now is much needed. 

Not sure if I'll end up in a G37 or not like I want to, but Im gonna try.. Tough on that budget but they are out there. May end up in another G35 again. 

Sometimes you gotta make hard decisions.. Ones you don't want to do.. But I'm finding that this is a decision that has to be made for now. I'll post more details next week when I get some more things sorted out etc.. Gonna ask around $14,250 I think based off what is listed on auto trader in comparison to mine and Considering it has a brand new engine and transmission with warranty for 2 more years and 100k miles. 

:(

Damn, I was not expecting this soooo soon. Well send me the info when your ready and Ill post it here at work as well to help with the sale

27 minutes ago, demon1c said:

Why not just buy a cheap gas economic car for a few Grand? That way you can keep the SS. That's what I would do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Very true. Use the cheap car to drive around and when money is not an issue anymore super Charge that thing dude ;) 

it's not just about the gas.. It's about dropping my car payment over $100 a month as well.  When I bought my SS I had to roll over a few thousand to pay off my Cadillac.. Stupid move, plus got the extended warranty (thank God) Plus they fucked my on my interest rate in the end.  Already getting set for a new loan from my personal bank back in MN.. With what I'm planning to spend I'll be saving over $100 a month on car payment alone. To you guys that might be pocket change but for me an extra $100 a month plus  savings in gas helps a lot when I'm continuing to grow my business. Just the logical thing to do right now

Can't believe this is my first time really taking photos of the truck since owning it. Got the exterior shots done, was going to get interior shots as I planned to get it cleaned up this week but with the hurricane on the way we are scrambling prepping homes for it. catching my breath here for a little bit to get some lunch so figured I'd post up a few of the pictures. IMO You can't sell a vehicle with a picture of your car sitting in your driveway with other cars in the photo...a good picture makes a good impression which is why I decided to go out and take some for the listing that will go up probably next week now since I won't have time to get it cleaned inside and pics taken this week. If I saw these pics I'd buy it...lol

36634751240_dacab2b5b6_c.jpg20170904_120603 

37031335195_9e5cf76d17_c.jpg20170904_120934 

36634739760_ccfe468ffc_c.jpg20170904_120333

36843181196_43b5458607_c.jpg20170904_120052 

36843177926_97d272decd_c.jpg20170904_120037

36890490681_eb9a8ee8d2_c.jpg20170904_120027

CLEAN 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD - Fully loaded, Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Leather. ~15k miles on brand new GM LS2 that has a 3 year 100k mile GM warranty. RELOCATED PCMOFNC OIL PICKUP TUBE was installed after new engine went in! Motor is all stock. Brand new GM transmission and Torque converter with ~8k miles. Also has 3 year 100k mile warranty. Rebuilt front differential with ~8k miles as well. I have almost $15k in receipts from the dealer for just those three things.

Interior is in great shape, as is the exterior. Tires  look like new still with no abnormal wear or vibration and drives straight down the road. The truck is lowered all around on Tony's Belltech kit. It has brand new black/clear lens headlights with LED low beams and LED switchbacks. Battery is only around a year old. Has 1 year old water pump, pulleys, belt tensioner and belts as well. Black SS badge overlays and bowties and 6.0L badges. Only other modification is Borla XR1 muffler and resonator delete.

This is my daily driver, but still my baby. It is ready to drive anywhere and runs and drives great. Truck itself has 111k miles on it. It is AWD and fantastic in the rain. I'm the 2nd owner and it's been a Florida truck it's whole life. 

For anyone looking to get a clean, unmolested,  SS with the oil starvation issue already fixed, with a new engine and Trans with warranty this is your truck! I absolutely don't want to sell this but I'm now needing something more fuel efficient due to all the driving I'm doing for work. It deserves another good home. Located in Naples, Florida... And don't worry, it was safe in my garage during the hurricane! 

Asking $13,900

10 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

What about it? It's a clean truck... Unmolested meaning not modded to hell and back

Its clean for sure....the unmolested part is the one that got me 

11 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

May have someone from North Georgia flying down.. Fingers crossed 

That was pretty quick. Hopefully it goes to a good home. 

I need it to sell quick... Shit these past two weeks after the hurricane work has been nuts.. $20 a day in fuel.. Was Getting just over 11 mpg when all the lights were down having stop at every damn intersection. My local bank up (Minnesota bank) that I have been with since high-school loaned me the money to pay the truck off so no lien on it and I'll  have the title in hand to make it an easy sale.. And was approved already for next car by them so I'm ready to go lol... Just need her to sell. 

Grazi the other day even said she was considering selling her car and buying mine from me.. That way we get to keep it.. She only drives maybe 100 miles per week and light foot compared to me. If it doesn't sell within a month we may consider it... I liked the idea lol

And no I will not switch cars with her and drive hers every day.. Yes that would make some sense but I'd be miserable and wanna shoot myself lol. G37 is still the plan. 

3 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

I need it to sell quick... Shit these past two weeks after the hurricane work has been nuts.. $20 a day in fuel.. Was Getting just over 11 mpg when all the lights were down having stop at every damn intersection. My local bank up (Minnesota bank) that I have been with since high-school loaned me the money to pay the truck off so no lien on it and I'll  have the title in hand to make it an easy sale.. And was approved already for next car by them so I'm ready to go lol... Just need her to sell. 

Grazi the other day even said she was considering selling her car and buying mine from me.. That way we get to keep it.. She only drives maybe 100 miles per week and light foot compared to me. If it doesn't sell within a month we may consider it... I liked the idea lol

And no I will not switch cars with her and drive hers every day.. Yes that would make some sense but I'd be miserable and wanna shoot myself lol. G37 is still the plan. 

What does she drive? I forgot (you might have mentioned it)

2011 mitsubishi outlander sport.... Tiny 4 cyl with around 150hp I think..  Compact SUV with a CVT transmission.... Do not like it... Absolutely hate CVT transmissions.. And she averages about 23 mpg with it which is nothing spectacular for a little 4 cyl!! 

Got a guy in Chicago finding out what he can get approved for on a loan tomorrow so may have another person that gets it now. 

Almost traded it today... Dealer here is desperate to sell cars after this hurricane sale plummet they are in.. They offered me what I want for it but didn't get the car down quite to the price I wanted so walked out... Wouldn't doubt if they call me tomorrow tho. But I'd rather sell it then trade it... It's just gonna end up at auction and no one will know the history of it or anything. Sad

1 hour ago, younggunls1 said:

Got a guy in Chicago finding out what he can get approved for on a loan tomorrow so may have another person that gets it now. 

Almost traded it today... Dealer here is desperate to sell cars after this hurricane sale plummet they are in.. They offered me what I want for it but didn't get the car down quite to the price I wanted so walked out... Wouldn't doubt if they call me tomorrow tho. But I'd rather sell it then trade it... It's just gonna end up at auction and no one will know the history of it or anything. Sad

I agree. 

Took home the car I'm planning buy tonight... Didn't know you could do that lol.  They told me to take it for the night to see how I like it and sleep on it before making my decision.  I'm bringing it back In the morning but I put a fully refundable deposit down on it to hold it since it could sell any day without notice (2 I was looking at, and one of them sold an hour before I got there this evening).  heading to Miami tomorrow  so depending on a  deposit I'm waiting on my truck from the buyer, I'll list truck as sale pending then plan to pick up the new ride tomorrow afternoon when I get back or Saturday... Or if  no deposit then might miss out on it and have to start the search over. Hoping to get this one tho. 

Bonus.. When I left the dealer the other day I reset my MPG on my SS to see what I'd get on my trip home... 50/50 mix of city and Interstate.. Got a whopping 12.5 mpg on that trip... Same exact trip I reset on the car tonight... Got 25.9mpg. Very pleased with that. Gonna do all city driving in the morning to take it back and see what I average. That will be a big determination.  If I can get 20 I'll be very happy.  

11 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

Took home the car I'm planning buy tonight... Didn't know you could do that lol.  They told me to take it for the night to see how I like it and sleep on it before making my decision.  I'm bringing it back In the morning but I put a fully refundable deposit down on it to hold it since it could sell any day without notice (2 I was looking at, and one of them sold an hour before I got there this evening).  heading to Miami tomorrow  so depending on a  deposit I'm waiting on my truck from the buyer, I'll list truck as sale pending then plan to pick up the new ride tomorrow afternoon when I get back or Saturday... Or if  no deposit then might miss out on it and have to start the search over. Hoping to get this one tho. 

Bonus.. When I left the dealer the other day I reset my MPG on my SS to see what I'd get on my trip home... 50/50 mix of city and Interstate.. Got a whopping 12.5 mpg on that trip... Same exact trip I reset on the car tonight... Got 25.9mpg. Very pleased with that. Gonna do all city driving in the morning to take it back and see what I average. That will be a big determination.  If I can get 20 I'll be very happy.  

Any sneak peek pics?

Brought it back this morning sorry.. In Miami now. The car is 100% stock so nothing special... Yet. But gonna remain stock for a while.. Basically just want exhaust and wheels.. Needs tint too cuz it doesn't currently have tinted windows.. But that will be within a week... Can't stand  on tinted windows. 

Oh and all city driving at 8am in morning commute traffic I got 22.6mpg from my place back to the dealer... Damn that's gonna be nice compared to 11-12mpg.

Strictly Interstate last night my average was at 29.6 til I got off and was going light to light... I was very surprised at about 75mph it got that good.

Just got back from Miami with her 4cyl outlander sport... Averaged 25.6mpg for the trip.. Took 41 back from Miami so it helped the mileage since we drove slower but on way over on I-75 I only managed 24mpg out of it at 75mph.