Don't know if I buy that... You have to have a 4 door car to uber. I know because I do it on the side. Lol if it were a charger hellcat then that would be the sickest Uber you can find haha

Don't know if I buy that... You have to have a 4 door car to uber. I know because I do it on the side. Lol if it were a charger hellcat then that would be the sickest Uber you can find haha

He doesn't use that for Uber normally. He has a van that he uses it for Uber. Every now and then he takes the hellcat out to fuck with riders and make YouTube fun videos. Yeah, normally it wouldn't make sense to Uber with a Challenger

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I know he doesn't normally but you have to register your vehicle with Uber showing registration, Insurance etc.. And they have to approve it Before you can even use it.. So if he actually is ubering with it he's taking some huge risks because that car is definitely not registered with them.. That's why I was saying I'm skeptical on if it's legit.. That and you have to be over 18 to use an Uber as a passenger.. Those kids looked like 15 lol.. I bet there are some sweet ass Uber cars out there tho.

I know he doesn't normally but you have to register your vehicle with Uber showing registration, Insurance etc.. And they have to approve it Before you can even use it.. So if he actually is ubering with it he's taking some huge risks because that car is definitely not registered with them.. That's why I was saying I'm skeptical on if it's legit.. That and you have to be over 18 to use an Uber as a passenger.. Those kids looked like 15 lol.. I bet there are some sweet ass Uber cars out there tho.

Yeah I know nothing when it comes to Uber registering and so forth. Didn't know about the 18 and over thing either

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Yeah I kind of thought it's very dangerous for those kids to be ubering lol maybe kids from his neighborhood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk