damian

West Palm cars and coffee

Alright dudes. Cars and coffee west palm. I'm going to take a little drive there and hangout.

6cdaac2136c74f1421cb78e0c2cf2410.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Trying to see if I can get another guy with an SS I met from Ft Myers to ride over, I posted on the Trailblazer SS of Florida Facebook page and they said let me know and they will gather the crew over there that normally goes and go

Trying to see if I can get another guy with an SS I met from Ft Myers to ride over, I posted on the Trailblazer SS of Florida Facebook page and they said let me know and they will gather the crew over there that normally goes and go

Sounds good

Ok we are for sure going, but looking like we will be going Friday night to stay with friends in ft Lauderdale as they want us to visit them then driving up to west palm beach Sunday morning for it. Won't be driving over with you guys and will be taking I 75 back home after since we live in south Naples down towards marco now... Not sure what route you plan to take back

Ok we are for sure going, but looking like we will be going Friday night to stay with friends in ft Lauderdale as they want us to visit them then driving up to west palm beach Sunday morning for it. Won't be driving over with you guys and will be taking I 75 back home after since we live in south Naples down towards marco now... Not sure what route you plan to take back

That's fine. We will meet u there. We usually cut through the middle. I think is highway 80

Im planning to head over Saturday night if no one else is riding there from our side....if not Ill drive Sunday with whom ever else is going. I need to make plans (get a hotel) if no one else is coming Sunday. 

So....is anyone else coming to this Sunday? Richard / Ivan / Erik / Cesar ???? 

I may be out on this one now.. My business partner is gone in New York that weekend, and I just found out this morning one of our properties has renters arriving that Saturday sometime.. Which means our east coast trip to stay with friends looks to be canceled now. We'd have to leave at like 630am Sunday from home if we'd want to make it there, so we are going to talk about it and decide.

I may be out on this one now.. My business partner is gone in New York that weekend, and I just found out this morning one of our properties has renters arriving that Saturday sometime.. Which means our east coast trip to stay with friends looks to be canceled now. We'd have to leave at like 630am Sunday from home if we'd want to make it there, so we are going to talk about it and decide.

ok

2 hours ago, younggunls1 said:

Should be going to this still... Client comes in Saturday afternoon so the plan is to drive over that afternoon /evening and stay with some friends in ft Lauderdale then head up to the meet on sunday

God damn it lol ...since it looked like I was headed that way alone and my brother was going to be in Naples that weekend I decided to cancel my reservation and made one for naples to stay with him and the family that weekend instead