damian

My Upgrades (Damian S60 R-Design Rebel Blue)

I agree with Nick. Go out and buy some 3M Red tape from Your local Hardware store and you shouldn't have any more issues. That Gorilla tape may work temporary but I think it will still come off. The 3M is designed for what you need it for.

I got the 3M tape from home Depot. The part didn't come with tape. I cleaned the section with a microfiber towel and a chemical guy glass cleaner. then I wiped the section with alcohol and a paper towel. No sure why is not holding up. Maybe the 3M take I got form home Depot was defective or something. Below is a pic of the one I used.

6f06f64c7db1853f494de573fe99f5c8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Let's see how this one hold up ( gorilla). Their products have been good to me so far. We'll see after one week on there

Muffler has been purchased and on its way

attachicon.gifborla.jpg

Now I need to find a good shop to install it lol ...cause everything around here sucks

Ya even here in Naples... Best shop is muffler works where I take mine for everything but it's so damn expensive... Fucking 120+ to weld a muffler on that take not bending or fabrication.. Just my exhaust tip was like $65.. Luckily I had a Christmas card they sent me for 35 off so it made it basically ALMOST normal price... Timed them and it took 8 minutes to do the job. Shits ridiculous around here

Ya even here in Naples... Best shop is muffler works where I take mine for everything but it's so damn expensive... Fucking 120+ to weld a muffler on that take not bending or fabrication.. Just my exhaust tip was like $65.. Luckily I had a Christmas card they sent me for 35 off so it made it basically ALMOST normal price... Timed them and it took 8 minutes to do the job. Shits ridiculous around here

Thats pretty crazy. I think Im going to take it to Miami and get it done there. Much much cheaper

There used to be place in ft Myers that was really reasonable but I think he passed away a couple years ago because I was going to go up there and his shop was all closed up

Not the placed where we got our exhaust done? (GTO)

Just take it to the shop that did the gto's.. They were cheap for around here

They were garbage. A mechanic checked it later on (a couple of months later) and they were like...who did the welding on the exhaust? He said they did a terrible job of welding. I'm not going back there lol

Strange... I never had any issues with mine

I never had an issue with mine either but he just mentioned that the welding work on the exhaust was pretty crappy.

https://g.co/kgs/xTSUj4

Lee county transmissions and exhaust. The best in the area and very reasonable prices.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yeah thats the same place where Nick and I got our exhaust done