damian

My Upgrades (Damian S60 R-Design Rebel Blue)

First order of business is de-badge/badge. lol ...  Removed all badges from the rear and put an R-Design badge on the right hand side back and place an R-Design on the dash right under the buttons and one right on the shifter. 

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 9.19.52 PM.png

Definitely the top niche wheels if you change them. the wheels on the car are already nice

Yeah the stock ones are pretty good so we'll see if I change them or not. Certainly not in a hurry with that

De-badge done...for now. Not sure about the Volvo name. Still debating removing that part as well but for now they live on. Thank u @richard for landing a hand

e7f10c35b4696f188ae70f6f18230fff.jpg

0d86cca5c0609162d12e5a6e21e76c5b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BTW, here is a tip I got from a detail youtuber video. Always place your microfibers and fluids together in a zip lock bag and place all the extra micro cloths in bags as well. Keeps everything organized and most importantly keeps them from collecting dust inside your closet. That way you dont use those micro towels that have been collecting dust inside the closet on your paint and then ruin your car. 

volvo_wash4.JPG

volvo_wash5.JPG

volvo_wash6.JPG

325886f2bfd91f612605a8933501fa4c.jpg

Badges came in.

Tip, check to see how they fit the surface first before you remove the backing. I realized mine needed bent to fit flat and the tape to stick good.

Rubbing alcohol did not clean the surface good enough for a strong adhesion. I used painters prep solvent to remove all wax.

To promote adhesion, you can also use a hair dryer to warm up the glue.

Hopefully it's labeled as 3M tape. Cross your fingers if not. One day I walked into the garage and scattys grille badge had fallen off and I found it on the floor. I remounted it with 3M tape and so far, it's still on there.

BTW, here is a tip I got from a detail youtuber video. Always place your microfibers and fluids together in a zip lock bag and place all the extra micro cloths in bags as well. Keeps everything organized and most importantly keeps them from collecting dust inside your closet. That way you dont use those micro towels that have been collecting dust inside the closet on your paint and then ruin your car.

I store mine in plastic totes.

Great looking badges BTW. 👍👍👍

Thanks and big thanks on the tip as well. I actually decided to put it on the license plate instead cause I liked the clean look better. And yes, it was not 3M so I have to check on it and see how it's holding up tomorrow and take it off and replace it with 3M if it's not holding up

End it up doing this instead. Liked the clean look of the sides better.

f6413565fc22543dc8ba2b6f4dc6a322.jpg

Looks good but I hope that just a shadow on the license frame and not a stain to the right of the badge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So I just found out from a Volvo forum that Viva Performance and IPD (Volvo Performance company) are near the end of their testing for a turbo kit that will bring 500lb of tq on these cars. Thats insane.

I believe it. I think zzp performance has a kit for the regular 2.0T ATS that puts out 600hp...so if a little 2.0 4 cylinder can do it I'd be confident a in-line 6 turbo car could do it

It's amazing what can be done with big turbos these days.