ccflgearhead

New Grill And Rear Spoiler Badges

They look better than the RT for sure. Did u get them on already?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yup, they came yesterday. They're made from metal and look like something the factory may have made. We've got some matching door sill plates coming too.

Damian, there's no specialty suppliers for the gto? That car was a big hit for its time, still see them all over. Where we got these items from was just a small time guy. He has only a few things, several styles of sill plates, those badges and a huge front splitter.

Damian, there's no specialty suppliers for the gto? That car was a big hit for its time, still see them all over. Where we got these items from was just a small time guy. He has only a few things, several styles of sill plates, those badges and a huge front splitter.

No. Not really. Sucks to find stuff for this cars. I mean there are some but coming from a Dodge charger and a Mustang. Huge difference

Badges are a bust. The rear one won't stick on due to the curve of the spoiler. Badge is flat and within a few minutes, the edges start lifting. Guess we didn't factor that in when they made it. Hopefully they'll take them both back. No sence in just putting the the one in the grill only. What a waste of time. As always, without re-engineerring someone else's product, it doesn't work. What a load of crap.

Oh man sorry to hear that... sucks when you get all exited about a new addition to you car and then it doesn't work out... they looked nice for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Think I'm going to bend the badge. Figure if I place it on a table with a small spacer in the center underneath it, then push down on the edges, I shouldn't be able to over do it. We'll see what happens.

Not sure where u mean? As far as placement on the car